Date Night Workshop
Rachel only has one set of hands: she cannot accommodate a true “couples massage.”
But let’s be honest…have you ever had a truly life-changing experience in a couples massage?
(Was that a No? I think I heard a No…)
The general point of a romantic couples massage is to encourage relaxation and intimacy Between The Partners.
The massage therapist is just the facilitator.
Here at Summit, we propose a new approach: Teaching the couple to give each other a decent backrub,
and cutting out the middleman entirely.
Bring your partner in for a workshop where we teach
you some bodywork basics.
The next time the two of you want to connect with each other through a backrub,
you won’t need to spend an arm and a leg to do it.
More information about this appointment can be found here.
60 minutes (time to teach ONE partner) – $95
120 minutes (time to teach BOTH partners) – $155
Approach your Wedding Day with a sense of Serenity, instead of being Stiff and Stressed.
Our specialized 2.5 hour appointment will ensure that you approach your wedding day
looking and feeling your absolute best.
Each session is an integrative experience combining the following:
– Lymphatic Massage to diminish puffiness around the face and shoulders.
– Postural Massage to ensure you won’t look back at photos of yourself slouching at the altar!
– Relaxation Techniques because sleeplessness before the big day is just not part of the plan . . .
2.5 Hour Appointment – $200
**Lymphatic and Postural techniques work best when done more than once, in rapid succession,
if schedule and budget allow.
**For optimal results, we recommend attending Bootcamps in the final few days leading up to your wedding.
A Day Trip Into The Mountains
Well-written description coming soon . . .
In the mean time, here’s a general summary:
– This appointment un-timed.
– We sit down and chat, we dive in, and we see where things take us.
– The session is over when either you tap out, or we can’t find anything else to work on.
– Summit will provide snacks, but you’re welcome to bring your own as well.
This appointment is about YOU, not the clock, so we work until YOU feel complete
$350 for the day.